Food. Lifestyle. Love

Wednesday 8 May 2013

"Barbie" wedding cake

This was the second time I made double barrel wedding cake ordered by one of my regular customers, Warda. The cake was red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting - Muniroh's Bakery bestseller cake so far. Her favorite cake and frosting too :)

She gave me her designed, based on one of the cakes that I made before. She had asked me how long can she keep the cake, as her wedding is in Johor but she is working here in Selangor. My answer -  a week. That's my default answer if any customer asks me the same question. Cream cheese mix with sugar will slow down the fermentation process, and as long you keep it at cool temperature the frosting will be okay for about a week. The cake? since it is covered with frosting, it is not exposed to the cool air and won't be dry that much. But correct me if I'm wrong, I am an amateur after all :)




So why "Barbie" you ask? the shade of pink remind me of Barbie :D I could imagine Barbie fairies dancing happily around the cake :D






Contact me at thewhiteboxz@gmail.com if you have any inquiry regarding wedding cake. I could make the wedding cake within your budget :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena