Food. Lifestyle. Love

Saturday 19 May 2012

Dark chocolate cake with creamy vanilla frosting and chocolate ganache birthday cake

Ila from UPM ordered this cake specially for her dear friend. She requested something chocolate-y within her budget. I suggested moist dark chocolate cake with really creamy vanilla frosting (no kidding) and chocolate ganache to complete this cake. The result - really yummy cake! Not to chocolate-y, not to sweet and just nice :)


She sms-ed me and told me she and her friend love the cake. She didn't expect I put frosting between the layers and it tasted really good :) Another happy customer, I love that :)

You can e-mail me to bake cake within your budget as well, and I can suggest what kind of cake suitable to your liking :)


Dark chocolate cake with creamy vanilla frosting and chocolate ganache
Size: 7' (2 layers)
Weight: 1kg
Price: RM 40

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena