Food. Lifestyle. Love

Monday 18 February 2013

Elmo cake and mini cupcakes ordered by Eqa

Few weeks ago my relative, Eqa, ordered few cakes from me for her adorable son's birthday. I personally love the Elmo cake the most  since it was my first time decorating such cake. Initially I wanted to do the same thing for the mini cupcakes too but it was too small (bite size) that I put edible image of Elmo on them instead.


Elmo cake- red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting


Most of the Elmo cakes that I saw online use fondant for the nose, eyes and mouth. However, I wanted to make my cake fondant-free thus I used cream cheese frosting to decorate the cake (including the eyes, nose and mouth part).




It was really fun decorating the cake! Now I can't wait for someone to order other Sesame Street character cakes (especially Cookie Monster) :D


Mini cuppies- Oreo chocolate cake with Oreo cream cheese frosting with edible image of Elmo

Thanks for the order Eqa, really happy that you give your trust to me :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena