Food. Lifestyle. Love

Monday 30 April 2012

Matcha with white chocolate marble cake and creamy vanilla frosting

I remembered my conversation with my sister in Japan. It has been a custom in Japan for females to give sweets to males during Valentine's day thus she decided to make matcha (green tea) cake with white chocolate marble cake for her male lab mates a day before Valentine's day (she called it Masrina's day :) )



I am a matcha lover and I will try anything with matcha flavor. This cake has been in my baking to-do list that I finally gave it a try last week. I topped the cake with creamy vanilla frosting, and the cake tasted sooo good.


The green tea taste was not overwhelming, and the white chocolate part did complement the green tea part. Another yummy cake that goes to my favorite list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena