Food. Lifestyle. Love

Monday 30 April 2012

Red velvet cake with creamy vanilla frosting

It was my first time celebrating his birthday that I decided to bake red velvet cake for his surprise birthday party. My husband was oblivious and totally absorbed with his chess game while I was happily mixing the cake mixture and the yummy creamy vanilla frosting.


I was really eager to use the new recipe that I found, and I wasn't disappointed with the result. The cake was really moist and flavorful and the frosting was creamy and not sweet, just the way I like it. 
                                   



Surprisingly, he loved it as well. Who would have thought my husband who doesn't have sweet tooth prefer this cake than his favorite Marmokuchen (German for marble cake)

Email me at thewhitebox@gmail.com for quotation and inquiry.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena