Food. Lifestyle. Love

Monday 21 May 2012

Specialty cupcakes - Strawberry sensation

Munirah Faudzi from Science Faculty, UPM asked me to bake something special for her hantaran (Malay tradition; gift for the groom) . She told me what she likes and I tried baking the cupcakes based on her liking. The result was AWESOME. I didn't expect it to taste sooo GOOD (okay I'm not exaggerating). The combination of fresh strawberry, cheese, yummy crackers made this cupcake one of a kind. 


 I gave her some to taste and asked her opinion on the cupcakes. She sms-ed me and she said she really love them! She was really satisfied and she even told me that her friend love it too :) yeay~ another happy customer :)


This cupcake is filled with strawberries, not only on top but inside as well. If you are a fan of strawberry, this cake is for you :)

Free samples for Muni to try :)

You can PM me to bake something based on your liking, I will bake it and give you free samples F.O.C for you to try, and I need your feedback so that I can improve it better :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena