Food. Lifestyle. Love

Friday 10 August 2012

Chocolate truffle pie ordered by Arfah and Haidar

Arfah, my friend during primary school, ordered chocolate truffle pie after she saw the chocolate truffle pie that I posted on Muniroh's Bakery Facebook page. She came to my lab to pick it up from Ampang. Too bad it was on weekends thus a lot of roads closed on campus and I had to look at the map and guide her the way while talking on the phone. My lab is near to Lebuh Silikon (yes Lebuh Silikon is in UPM) but that road closes during weekends and public holidays. Since I am always at my lab during weekends, it is pretty tricky to get there, but do call me so that I can guide you :)

Chocolate truffle pie
9.5' RM 45

Owh, and another thing, I used Oreo instead of digestive biscuit as the pie shell since all stores that I went too run out of stock huhu. And yeah, Haidar, a friend of my friend also ordered the same thing but I didn't bother to take another picture of the pie since it looked similar to this one haha.

Thanks for the order Arfah and Haidar, glad that both of you love the pie :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena