Food. Lifestyle. Love

Monday 13 August 2012

Strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting ordered by Samira

Samira, my lab mate, requested a special cake for her. I asked her what she likes and and she listed few things: banana, nuts, strawberry etc. I recommended her the hummingbird cake initially, then I changed my mind as I think this would be a great opportunity for me to bake a new cake.  One thing for sure, I want to use only fresh ingredients for this cake. I look at several options and decided to make strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese (using fresh strawberry of course :D) since I have never tried it before.

As I took out the cake from the oven, I was drooling like hell (oops pardon the word :D) because of the delicious aroma of the cake. The cake was really fluffy as well, I had to be gentle to cut the cake in half.




When I prepared the strawberry cream cheese frosting, my eyes sparkled looking at the color formation of the frosting- really nice natural pink color :D and yes, I couldn't stand with the delicious smell that I had to try some, and OH MY GOD it was the yummiest cream cheese I have tasted so far!! better than Philadelphia strawberry cream cheese spread!

While spreading the delicious frosting on the delicious cake I couldn't stop drooling and cursing myself for not making extra. If I had known it smelled this delicious, I would have baked some for myself *grrr*

The next day I passed the cake to Moloud, my lab mate as well as Samira's housemate. She shrieked with joy looking at the cake and she told me she can't wait to eat the cake :D


2-layer strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese using fresh strawberry
Weight: 500 gm
RM 50

After iftar (breaking the fast) Samira and Moloud sms-ed me and said they love the cake so much and it was delicious. Awww, thanks guys, and I am happy that both of you love it :)

Thanks for the order Samira, and glad that you love it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena