Food. Lifestyle. Love

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Red velvet cupcakes with vanilla frosting ordered by Shida

Shida, my colleague's sister, ordered 40 pieces red velvet cupcakes for her company feast before Ramadhan (fasting season for Muslims). She loves the roses with pink and white swirl and requested me to decorate the cupcakes with that.

She requested me to deliver these cupcakes to Innobio, the company she's working at, since she doesn't have proper transportation to pick them up. 

40 pieces 2 oz red velvet cupcakes with vanilla frosting
Price: RM 120
Delivery to Nilai: RM 15

The company was pretty! that was the first time I've been to biotech company in Malaysia and I was pretty impressed with the interior. Didn't get the chance to see the lab though, but I bet I would have been impressed as well.

Thanks for the order Shida :) Oh I forgot, she love the cupcakes and said the frosting does taste like ice cream :) but she would like to have them less sweet next time :) Sure Shida, I will do that for your next order :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena