Food. Lifestyle. Love

Saturday 22 September 2012

Devil's food cake ordered by Eli Lilly (M) Sdn Bhd

This was the second time I made a cake for Eli Lilly (M) Sdn Bhd, thanks to my lovely friend who is working there. The cake was for August babies, and I recommended to Farah this cake because it is one of my favorites. I used chocolate buttercream for the frosting and the texture was not that smooth hence explained the snail looking swirl. I could not make chocolate roses using this frosting because of its rough texture. Honestly, the chocolate buttercream is not really my favorite, I prefer my creamy chocolate frosting compared to this one. 




I told Farah to let the cake be at room temperature at least 10 minutes before cutting and eat because the frosting harden when I took the cake out from the fridge. The next day I received a message from Farah and she said the cake was hard, I was surprised (and kalut) and I remind her again that because of the buttercream's texture, the cake needs to be at the room temperature for few minutes. Few hours later to my surprised she messaged me again and said everyone enjoyed the cake :) *phew* that was a relieved :D 




Thanks Farah for the order, I am glad that you and your coworkers enjoyed the cake :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena