Food. Lifestyle. Love

Friday 7 September 2012

Moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache ordered by Mustapha

This is the second order from Mustapha and this time it is for his labmate birthday. The order was kind of last minute so I told him what I could make based on the availability of the ingredients at that moment. And walla~ moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and chocolate frosting. 


I wrote Happy Birthday DJ using the leftover cream cheese icing that I have. Mind you, DJ is a guy, just want to clarify any misunderstanding that occurs between UPMISA (UPM International Students Association) haha

I know Mustapha doesn't like sweet things but he told me the cake was great and all of his friend like it! Aww that's nice :) Thanks Mustapha for the order and it is wonderful to know that you enjoyed it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena