Food. Lifestyle. Love

Thursday 20 September 2012

Red velvet cake ordered by Nadia Hashim

I met Nadia when I went for squid jigging at Terengganu few years ago. Her friend and my friend organized the trip and it was such a wonderful experience. Just imagined 6 females and 5 males on fisherman boat from 7 pm to 12 am without proper toilet (except for the open hole at the back of the boat) and we (females) had to hold our bladder like hell until we found proper toilet with doors haha.

Nadia was the best squid jigger among us as she caught the most squids (besides me and my friend hehe). I was impressed with her, she was quite, and yet had this hidden skill. She even helped the scared-y me to unhook the evil-looking-huge-squid from my  hook. 




I was not close to her, and we got in touch once again when she ordered a cake from me. She ordered this cake a month ago for Eid and she said that she and her family enjoyed this cake :) I am glad when she told me that. Thank you Nadia for the order, really happy to see you again :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena