Food. Lifestyle. Love

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Red velvet fully covered with cream cheese roses ordered by Dini

Here I am, in the lab, waiting for the PCR (polymerase chain reaction) machine to end. If you are wondering what the hell is PCR and what the heck I am doing. Basically I am a full time graduate student who is doing research on plant molecular biology (a.k.a plant biotechnology). That machine is what I've been using since I started my master until I finish my lab work (which I don't know when). Anyway, it usually takes about 2 hours or more when I use this machine, thus I have some spare time to update my almost abandoned blog (huhu sorry bloggy~)





The pretty cake above was ordered by Dini, a customer from Bandar Baru Bangi. She requested the cake during the fasting season (yup, I rarely update my blog and you should check out my Facebook Page for my latest news and pictures) and asked the cake to be fully covered with cream cheese roses. I was happy to get such order because this is the time for me to improve my piping skill, and I must say that I was very satisfied with the result :D The cake looks so pretty and cute that I feel a bit reluctant of cutting it haha.

Owh, Dini said the cake was perfect! She even ordered a tall version of this cake for her hantaran (gift for the groom) which I will update later...or you can check the pictures at my page haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena