Food. Lifestyle. Love

Sunday 2 September 2012

Chocoreo cheez ordered by Syam

It was few days after I created Muniroh's Bakery page that I received an order from Syam. That was the first time I got an order from someone not from my Facebook friends list and I was really excited. Syam lives             at Desa Parkcity and she requested me to deliver these to her house. I do delivery, just that it costs more since the price is for two ways (go and back). 


Anyway, I went to her place at night to avoid the nasty traffic congestion in KL. When I arrived back home, I quickly sms-ed her and asked for her feedback and she said she and her kids love it :) Awww, all of these nice feedback do wonder to me. Despite the late hour of baking and decorating, the satisfaction that I got from customers make me feel happy and stronger. I know that it is cheesy, but it really motivates me to bake more delicious goodies in the future. Thanks for the order Syam, really glad that you like it :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena