Food. Lifestyle. Love

Monday 17 September 2012

Red velvet cakes ordered by Deja

Wow, I haven't posted anything on my blog for a long time.....Yeah, I update my Facebook page more than blogger nowadays. The fact it is easier to upload pictures than writing a long blog post might be the reason why. Not that I don't like blogging, just that I don't have the time to blog since I am a full-time staff and student, part-time  baker, and part-time homemaker lalalala~ 



Anyway, Deja a friend of my sister ordered two red velvet cakes from me. One with vanilla frosting and another one with cream cheese frosting. If you look at the picture closely, the one with smoother cake coating and roses was with cream cheese frosting. Yup, my cream cheese frosting gives out very smooth texture and more stable than vanilla frosting thus it is easier for me to decorate the cake. The picture was taken before I accidentally dropped the cake from my car seat due to my careless and kalut (rush) behavior. I redecorated the cake afterward and they looked almost the same :D.

Deja preferred the cream cheese frosting more than the vanilla frosting, and she find the vanilla frosting a bit sweet for her liking. Thanks for the feedback Deja :D I'm happy that you and your family like the one with cream cheese frosting though :)

If you want to know more about my recent updates, do follow me on Muniroh's Bakery Facebook page as I update it more often than here :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena