Food. Lifestyle. Love

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Creamy banana layer pudding ordered by Huda

It is raining heavily right now. I don't feel like going back and yet I have to. I know I haven't been updating my blog for a while, but rest assure I will still blog when I have free time. 

At the meantime, do check Muniroh's Bakery Facebook page from time to time to see the latest photos. 

Huda, a friend of a friend who is an avid baker as I am, ordered this delicious banana layer pudding. She could make it by herself if she wants to, but she ordered from me instead because it saves more time. It makes sense, I would have done the same thing too if I were in her shoes. 




She loves this pudding, as she is a big fan of banana. This is my favorite too because I love vanilla pudding so much, and this pudding goes really well with banana. I made two big trays of this banana pudding during last Eid, and it finished so fast that I could not believe it. Yes, that shows how good this banana pudding 

I made a new chocolate version- filled with biscuit, chocolate cream cheese, chocolate pudding and chocolate shaved, and the taste is fantastic! Really recommend to you who love chocolate.

Okay, I think that's enough for today haha. I am not really in the mood of blogging, and yet I feel pity at my almost abandoned blog. Hope you guys the enjoy the rainy season, I'm not that's for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena