Food. Lifestyle. Love

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Dark chocolate cake with vanilla frosting ordered by Aishah

Aishah, a friend of Nazira whom I met during my squid jigging trip few years ago (such a small world), ordered dark chocolate cake with vanilla frosting for her gathering. It was kind of last minute but since I have the ingredients at home and I don't have any order during that day so I took her order (yes you can order last minute too IF I have all the ingredients at home and I don't have much order on the day that you want)

 

I asked her feedback and she said it was delicious and she can order it again in the future :) I'm happy with that :D

Dark chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and vanilla frosting
Size: 7'
Weight: 1++kg

Price: RM 40

Thanks Aishah for the order, and I am glad that you like it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena