Food. Lifestyle. Love

Friday 6 July 2012

Mini red velvet cuppies ordered by Sheila

Sheila called me few days before and asked about my goodies. She and her friend saw my mini red velvet cuppies pictures on Facebook and was interested to order them. They requested two different frosting - vanilla and cream cheese frosting. So like always, I only make two different designs so they can differentiate the frosting easily. 


We met at Komuter Serdang for pick-up, and we planned to change the location at BHP Petrol on the way before KTM Serdang instead because the station was packed with vehicles -_-!! 




Owh, and apparently Sheila's friend is Farah Fazarina's cousin (Farah was one of my close friends during preparation) hohoho such a small world :D




36 pieces mini red velvet cuppies
Extra cream cheese frosting - RM 1.80 a piece
Extra creamy vanilla frosting - RM 1.50 a piece
Total: RM 59.40 

Don't you think they are adorable :) I really love mini cuppies, they are so cute and you can control the amount that you eat (I think).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena