Food. Lifestyle. Love

Monday 2 July 2012

Red velvet with extra cream cheese frosting for Kak Nisah

Kak Nisah, an acquaintance from UPM, ordered a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. She messaged me on Facebook and said that she would like to try my cake but could not make a decision of which one to choose. I recommend her this since this is the best selling cake so far.


Kak Nisah is a sweet tooth like me and she was so tempted with all the goodies that I posted on my Facebook album haha :D 


She is now 7-month pregnant and I hope her baby girl is as pretty and adorable like her. Thanks Kak Nisah for your order, I hope you and your family love this cake :)

2-layer red velvet cake with extra cream cheese topping
Price: RM 90

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena