Food. Lifestyle. Love

Saturday 4 August 2012

Pumpkin pie and cupcakes ordered by Sabrina

Sabrina requested pumpkin pie from me, and she asked whether I put cinnamon in it. I told her that I put it, and I could omit the spice if she doesn't want it since lots of Malaysians that I know don't like the taste. However, to my surprise she said she loves pumpkin pie with cinnamon. 




Then she messaged me again if it is possible to get 6 pieces of red velvet and 6 pieces of ying and yang cupcakes. Take note usually I don't take small number of cupcakes but since she already ordered the pie, so  I am okay with that.




I asked Sabrina for the feedback and she said she loved the goodies and would order more cupcakes in the future. She suggested I cook the pie for 5 minutes longer as what she did to make it perfect. Thanks Sabrina for the suggestion :)




Thank you Sabrina for the order, and I'm really glad that you love them :)


6 red velvet cupcakes with vanilla frosting: RM 15
6 Ying and Yang cupcakes: RM 24
9.5 inch pumpkin pie: RM 25
Total: RM 64

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena