Food. Lifestyle. Love

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Devil's food cake ordered by Sarah

Sarah, my former housemate as well as colleague, contacted me and requested a special cake for her husband. She wants something that is not so sweet, with nuts, and decorated with roses as she loves the decoration I made for Amy's cake. I suggested Devil's food cake to her- fluffy and rich chocolate cake, as it is one of my favorites and I know how she loves chocolate as well.

This is my favorite chocolate cake so far because it uses chocolate bar instead of cocoa powder hence brings out the chocolate flavor more. Besides that, it is so airy and fluffy...you will know when you have a bite of it :D



To complement the cake, I uses whipped cream for the filling and covering the cake, and I topped the cake with chocolate buttercream and used chocolate cream cheese to make the roses.

The cake looks so goooood that I would love to have a bite of it T_T

2-layer Devil's food cake with whipped cream, chocolate buttercream, pecan and chocolate cream cheese
Weight: 2kg
Size: 8'
Price: RM 90

Sarah messaged me and said the cake was sooooo good that both side of the family members love it :) Thank you Sarah for the order, and glad that you like it :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena