Food. Lifestyle. Love

Monday 18 June 2012

Red velvet cake with extra cream cheese frosting ordered by Sufi


Sufi my colleague from UPM ordered red velvet cake with extra cream cheese topping for makan-makan (eating just for fun). I decided to try out the new food color that I bought and I must say I was pretty happy with the result.
I asked her feedback of the cake and she said "Mas, kek Mas dah nak habis semua orang makan! memang sedap and texture very fine bak kata semua orang. Lepas ni boleh order lagi! hehe" (Mas your cake is almost finish everyone is eating it. It is really delicious and the texture is very fine like what everyone said. I can order more after this! hehe)


Yeay, I'm happy when my customer is happy :)

8' 2 layer red velvet cake with extra cream cheese frosting
Weight: 2++ kg
Price: RM 100

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena