Food. Lifestyle. Love

Thursday 14 June 2012

Ying and Yang cupcakes, and vanilla cupcakes with strawberry ordered by Dr Siti

My supervisor came to me and said "Mas, I want to order cupcakes from you for my brother's birthday, what would you recommend?" Just imagine if the same thing happened to you, how would you react? I was speechless at first, then my mind was blank thinking the suitable cupcakes for him. I gave several suggestions then she was like "I want 20 cupcakes, 10 with chocolate, and 10 with the frosting that tastes like ice cream with strawberry on top"   she was referring to my vanilla frosting btw.



I suggested to her Ying and Yang cupcakes and vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and she agreed with it. When I was preparing the cupcakes, I was really scared that I might mess up the cupcakes.


The day when I gave her the cupcakes, she was really happy and said cantiknya (so pretty). I hope she and her family love the taste as well :)


10 vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and fresh strawberry in 2 oz cup
10 Ying and Yang cupcakes in 2 oz cup
Price: RM 90

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena