Food. Lifestyle. Love

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Specialty cupcakes: Chocoreo Cheez


Introducing my next Oreo specialty cupcake- Chocoreo Cheez, the same Oreo chocolate cake base as Chocoreo Choc but with Oreo cream cheese frosting and Oreo bits on top.


When I brought Chocoreo Choc and Chocoreo Cheez to the lab to test on my 'guinea pigs,' both of them love them so much.

Guinea pig 1 a.k.a Munirah said she preferred Chocoreo Choc while Guinea pig 2 a.k.a Nazira preferred Chocoreo Cheez. Well if you are a chocolate fan I would recommend Chocoreo Choc, but If you are a cream cheese lover (like me) I would suggest the other one :)




Anyway, if you are interested of being my 'guinea pigs' - as in getting to try free cupcakes or goodies when I have extra and give your feedback on them, do let me know. You can eat them for FREE...but, you have to come to my lab (literally) for that hehe 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena