Food. Lifestyle. Love

Friday 22 June 2012

Specialty cupcakes: Chocoreo Choc

Introducing new specialty cupcakes Chocoreo Choc. I remembered when I asked Nazira for the Strawberry Sensation feedback she said she would prefer it if I substitute the base with Oreo biscuit. After the comment I was thinking hmm, not a bad suggestion, but instead of changing the base, why don't I make up new cupcake instead. 



And walla~ here you go new cupcakes under the Specialty cupcakes category :) This cupcake is very rich with Oreo. There is Oreo chunk in the chocolate cake, and Oreo biscuit incorporated with the creamy chocolate buttercream topping and top with large shaved chocolate. 


For cream cheese lover out there wait for my next post because I will show you my next specialty cupcakes :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena