Food. Lifestyle. Love

Sunday 10 June 2012

Rich chocolate brownies ordered by En Azmi

My colleague, En Azmi, ordered rich chocolate brownies for his beloved wife and family in laws *chewah*. En Azmi, a vanilla cake lover like me, said that he ordered something that his wife's family likes to win over their hearts hehehe how sweet :)


I was surprised when he ordered a cake from me because I know how fussy he is over things. However, I felt honored, and hope they like this cake. 


1 layer rich chocolate brownies
Weight: 2 kg
Size: 9'
Price: RM 90 (because I use real chocolate and not chocolate powder)

Brownies is dense and not as soft as normal chocolate cake . If you put brownies in the fridge, please let it set at room temperature first before eating.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena