Food. Lifestyle. Love

Thursday 24 May 2012

Dark chocolate cake and Red velvet cake ordered by Ajie and Farah

Ajie and Farah from UPM ordered these cakes for their friend's birthday (I think haha). Ajie ordered the dark chocolate cake not to be sweet, and knowing Ajie I suggested the chocolate ganache topping since it is not that sweet and it complements the dark chocolate cake. Farah on the other hand ordered red velvet cake, and I covered the cake completely with yummy frosting :D




2-layer red velvet cake covered completely with yummy frosting
Size: 9'
Weight: 2 kg
Price: RM 60



2-layer dark chocolate cake covered with chocolate ganache
Size: 9'
Weight: 2 kg
Price: RM 60

PM me at thewhiteboxz@gmail.com or SMS me at 013-2345814 for more details :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena