Food. Lifestyle. Love

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Fresh homemade pumpkin pie

The last time I ate homemade pumpkin pie was on Thanksgiving 2007 and that was 5 years ago *gasp* Growing up reading Archie and Friends, I always wanted to try food that is common in the U.S which is difficult to find in Malaysia in those days. When I went to the US for my undergraduate studies, I didn't miss the opportunities to try all the food that I've been craving to try when I was young. Pumpkin pie was one of it. 


The first time I had a bite of it during freshman year, I totally fall in love with it. The texture of the pumpkin, the spices, the sweetness, all of that really complement the pie.


But one thing for sure, this is pretty uncommon in Malaysia so lots of Malaysians don't dare or like the taste. But if you are one of the people who likes to try new food, I would recommend this pie for you :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena