Food. Lifestyle. Love

Thursday 26 July 2012

Mini red velvet cuppies with vanilla and cream cheese frosting ordered by Nazua

Nazua, one of my regular customers, ordered 2 sets of mini red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese and vanilla frosting. She came to pick up the goodies from my lab as she was on holiday on that day. She told me how much she likes the cupcakes, but it is kind of hard for her to get the cupcakes because of the location wise. 

2 sets 36 pieces mini cuppies
Price: RM 118.80
(One set RM 59.40)

I do apologize that I do not offer delivery service to far place due to my lab commitment. I will try to do delivery on weekends, but as I mentioned before, delivery won't be cheap as it is the price of two ways (go and back) that is why I always advise my customers to pick up the goodies at my place or anywhere that is convenient to them. 

Anyway, thanks Nazua for your order, I really appreciate how you keep ordering from me and even recommend me to your friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena