Food. Lifestyle. Love

Thursday 19 July 2012

Red velvet cake ordered by Watie

Watie a friend of one of my customers, Nazua, ordered 1 kg red velvet cake for makan-makan (eating for fun- Yes, Malaysians do love to makan-makan :) ). She requested the cake just like the one I did for Kak Nisah. She came to my lab to pick up the cake and I must say I was really impressed how easily she find my 'hidden' lab, and it turns out that she always come to UPM for her work huhu 



Few hours after we met, she sms-ed me and gave her feedback:
'Hye, ur cake is absolutely delicious...lurve it. :)

1 kg red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting
Price: RM 60

Very fast response :) Thanks Watie for the nice feedback, and thank you for ordering :) I am really glad that you love the cake


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena