Food. Lifestyle. Love

Thursday 26 July 2012

3 kg red velvet cake ordered by Eli Lilly and company

This was the first time I got an order for corporate event and I was like *gasp* :O Do you realize the stress level I had when I got this order, it was about the same level of stress I had when my supervisor ordered cake from me. Farah contacted me few weeks earlier (yup the same Farah in my previous post) and asked quotations for cupcakes and cakes with edible image. Since she already tasted my red velvet cake and gave green light for it, she requested me to bake 3 kg red velvet cake with vanilla frosting and edible image of the company logo she is working at. 



Yes that is right~ If you need a quotation for your company event, I can provide the quotation form for you~ And it is a pretty fancy quotation as well~ :D  *gedik* and I will also provide payment receipt so that you can claim the money from your company :D

Anyway, so she requested me to deliver the cake to Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuala Lumpur since none of them were free before the event. It was a good thing I took a day off (I was sick during that week) so I could deliver the cake to her quite early before the mega traffic congestion in KL (don't you just hate that?!)


2-layer 3 kg red velvet cake with vanilla frosting
Edible image: RM 20
Cake: RM 80
Delivery to Crowne Plaza Hotel: RM 20
Total: RM 120

A short drama happened to Farah after I delivered the cake to her (which I won't bother telling you here, maybe you can check out her blog instead if she writes it) but everything went well and smooth and the best part is that everyone loved the cake! yeay~ Don't you just like that after the stress and all :D

I am very glad that everyone liked it, and I really appreciate the order Farah. Thank you so much for your order :)

Note: Edible image will be charged RM 20 for each A4 sized sugar paper that has to be printed. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Muniroh's Bakery, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena